Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Irresponsible and dangerous MMS journalism at Marin Independent Journal

Irresponsible and dangerous MMS journalism at Marin Independent Journal 22 Jan 2013 22:53 #29522

  • ix
  • ix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Bishop
  • Bishop
  • Restoring Health Exquisitely
  • Posts: 635
  • Thank you received: 561
The news article in question available at:
marinij.com/sanrafael/ci_22329491/san-rafael-poisoning-investigation-ends-no-charges-against


The article above refers to MMS as "chlorine-laced bottled water", thus making it sound like MMS is regular Chlorine.
Referring to MMS as "chlorine-laced bottled water", is plain wrong, misleading - and potentially harmful to others.

The correct statement if anything, would be "chlorine dioxide-laced bottled water".
Giving people the impression that MMS is regular Chlorine can only be considered perilous.

People out there reading Gary Klien's article might decide to look up MMS elsewhere on the internet. Should they discover all the positive MMS testimonials and general feedback that is available all over the internet, it could very well make them want to try out MMS for themselves -- all the while thinking that MMS is regular Chlorine. The mere thought of such a potential tragedy should give anyone the shivers.

One should be horrified at the lazy, irresponsible and dangerous MMS journalism that we are witnessing at marinij.com .

Worst case scenario:
Marin Independent Journal lead their readers into thinking that drinking Chlorine (or "Chlorine-laced" solutions) is okay and safe to ingest, since after all -- the lady, after drinking the "chlorine-laced" solution, came out of the situation just fine.

It is staggering that the Marin Independent Journal editors & Administration would let something like that slide. Less fortunate people reading their material, could get seriously harmed if not poisoned to death, as a direct result of that one remark: "chlorine-laced bottled water".

That lady was not drinking a Chlorine-laced solution. If she did, she would not be fine.

That lady was fine because she was drinking MMS, which is drops of Chlorine dioxide diluted in water. Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizer with an oxidation potential of .95 volts, which is the weakest of all the oxidizers that are ever used in the human body. For your reference, Oxygen (8O) has an oxidation potential of 1.28 volts. This fact alone says a lot about how safe Chlorine dioxide really is.

Nobody has ever died from drinking MMS because MMS as directed by Archbishop Jim Humble, is safe to ingest, and that is why the lady is doing okay, feeling fine and "suffer no ill effects". For more detailed information on MMS, please read the Basic Science of MMS on our MMS Wiki .

Had that lady actually been drinking a Chlorine-laced solution, she might even still be in the hospital.
There is a big difference between Chlorine and Chlorine dioxide.

Chlorine is dangerous to ingest.
Read more about Chlorine at Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine

MMS; a few drops of Chlorine dioxide severely diluted in water - is safe to ingest.
Read more about Chlorine dioxide at Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide
Read more about MMS at the MMS Wiki: mmswiki.is/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS


Knowing and understanding the above, and seeing that the information is correct, we can only hope that Gary Klien and other journalists not familiar with the chemistry of MMS, will be more careful when writing about the subject in the future - so that people do not hurt themselves unnecessarily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jim Humble's MMS Books
MMS Video Course
MMS Testimonials
MMS Newsletter

Make a habit of two things:
to help; or at least to do no harm.
Walking is man's best medicine.
Everything in excess is opposed to nature.
-Hippocrates, Father of Western medicine

Easy, free way to support Jim Humble, Genesis II Church, MMS
Last Edit: by ix.

Irresponsible and dangerous MMS journalism at Marin Independent Journal 22 Jan 2013 23:03 #29523

  • ix
  • ix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Bishop
  • Bishop
  • Restoring Health Exquisitely
  • Posts: 635
  • Thank you received: 561
Screenshot of the article at the time of the response:
g2cforum.org/images/marinij.com-mms_article-01-07-2013.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jim Humble's MMS Books
MMS Video Course
MMS Testimonials
MMS Newsletter

Make a habit of two things:
to help; or at least to do no harm.
Walking is man's best medicine.
Everything in excess is opposed to nature.
-Hippocrates, Father of Western medicine

Easy, free way to support Jim Humble, Genesis II Church, MMS
  • Page:
  • 1
Go to top