In 18 years, since the discovery of MMS, we are not aware of anyone dying or anyone suffering permanent injuries as a result of using MMS (chlorine dioxide in a solution, which is the way it is used 99% of the time throughout the world). We only know of one death recorded (an industrial accident) caused by chlorine dioxide gas many years before MMS was discovered. This is in spite of the fact that chlorine dioxide has been used extensively to purify water, to sanitize hospital floors, to disinfect slaughter houses, and to purify vegetables, along with hundreds of other uses. More than any other single mineral/chemical, chlorine dioxide through these and
other means has improved the health and lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide and still no deaths or permanent injuries have been recorded caused by the use of chlorine dioxide in 100 years. This also includes the many millions of people who have taken MMS orally for
the purpose of health restoration. Compare no deaths, except a single industrial accident not related to MMS, to the 950,000 deaths caused by pharmaceutical drugs last year alone, or the 15,000 deaths caused by Ibuprofen and Aspirin last year. All things considered, chlorine dioxide is one of the safest, if not the safest chemical known. (For more details see:
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is also used in some of our protocols. In the 60 years since DMSO was introduced in the USA there has never been a report of permanent damage or a death caused by DMSO. DMSO has been scientifically proven to have healing qualities of its own as well as enhancing the effectiveness of MMS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourfingerz, HariSeldon, Heero Yuy Parallax, LiV
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.